This face-to-face meeting helps us better understand your objectives, your household energy requirements, your roof size and your home’s orientation.
Here’s what we’ll do during your free in-home assessment:
• View your home’s orientation, roof space, and any potential shading issues.
• Review your current and future energy needs.
• Discuss your budget and saving goals.
• Review optimum panel locations and product options to ensure maximum solar return.
• Use our award-winning, live Solahart Solar Assessment App, which includes our proprietary Savings Estimator, to demonstrate the financial, energy and environmental savings you could make.
• Discuss our installation process and our post-installation customer satisfaction review.
• Share latest market news, future renewable energy trends, and Solahart’s latest renewable energy solutions.
• Explain our Solahart Australian warranties to give you extra peace of mind.
• Address any questions you have and leave you with a detailed quote.
Our solar assessors are fully trained and accredited by Solahart and follow strict health and safety protocols.
Installing a solar system is one of the best investments you can make in your home. But with so many factors involved, it’s important to get the best advice up-front. So book your free in-home assessment today!